Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's a sad time in my life but I have to let the Ol Jeep go. Just can't get the time anymore to work on it and I have a big move coming up. Selling everything together.

1992 YJ 2.5" Suspension lift - 31x10.50x15 - Fully Built 2.5L (Stop laughing) with 27,226 miles on motor - 5 spd AX-5 (Trans is starting to go) Everything works. 4wd is good. Battery is brand new.
Brand new Driver & Passenger Seats. New hardware for driver's seat. Rear seat in good shape. - Soft top on good shape. Hardware is about 2 years old. - I have a hardtop and hard doors that go with the Jeep as well as a Brand new install kit and seals. Missing back window and hinges. I have extra soft top pieces (New windows, extra window frames). I have some other various extra parts as well (Gear box, PS pump, steel rims, etc)

Now the bad part...There is some body rust. I'm looking to sell the works so please don't ask if I'll part it out.

$2,500.00\OBO

Email direct for questions - [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
im rarely on here, but im in massachusetts, definitely interested if your somewhat local , please call/text me at 978-265-6910 thanks. Jason

1 - 2 of 2 Posts