Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 93 Jeep Wrangler needed something to stand out. So i decided to add a 4.5 suspension lift. I will post what lift I chose and build pics. Here are the before pics....

I chose the Rough Country 4.5 inch X Series suspension lift and the kit came with the Rough Country sway bar disconnects. I purchased the Rough Country dual steering stablizer and the Rough Country red shock boots. After good reviews about Rough Country lifts and parts I decided that was the better option for me and I am not disappointed. Everything was packaged good and was shipped fast. I would recommend to anyone looking to do a suspension lift to choose the Rough Country lifts.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Installation of the lift took some time but I am particular and make sure everything was tightened per specs. Everything bolted right up except a few mods that were expected. I am satisfied with the end result. Cant wait for the next project. Hope you enjoy the pics. I wanted to post this project somewhere so others would know, just in case they were trying to decide what suspension lift to go with. Rough Country is the best option for the money and has well made product and parts.

LIFT: Rough Country 4.5 inch X Series
SHOCKS: N2.0 Series Shocks
SYE/CVD: Transfer case drop
TIRES/WHEELS: Matte Black Pacer Wheels, 33-12.5-r15
DISLIKES: NONE
RECOMMEND: YES

[URL=http://s1156.photobucket.com/user/cardwell3/media/20160420_145738_zpsqotntu5v.jpeg.html

·
Supporting Member
2,837 Posts
Looks great, I also went with the RC 4.5"Xseries 2 years ago its been a great lift Still sitting at 4.5" rides and flexes great In a couple months I really get to test it out after the regear and 8.8 are in I'll be headed to Moab to test out all the new parts !

·
Registered
3,841 Posts
Cardwell, are your front Shackles on backwards, or Mine on backwards, because we have them on in the Opposite way?

·
Supporting Member
2,837 Posts
Cardwell, are your front Shackles on backwards, or Mine on backwards, because we have them on in the Opposite way?
Good eye ! I over looked that his front shackles are on backwards and upside down.
In the picture below you will see how they should be facing in the front, How you have them on the rear is the proper orientation for the rear

·
Registered
818 Posts
Nice YJ. Looks good!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts