Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1995 Wrangler that my dad and i were going to fix up. It runs but it needs a new engine, transmission, possibly electrical, and has some serious rust spots. I don't know anything about mechanics so my dad was going to teach me. He passed away not to long ago but i would still like to get this done but not by myself.
What I'm asking is if anyone knows of anywhere in the Chicagoland area that i could get this all done at. I would prefer to go to one place but if i have to get my engine done in one place and the trans in another i guess thats what ill have to do.
I know most people are thinking "just sell it and stop throwing money at it" but my dad and i had already done work on it and id rather not let it go.
Thanks for your help and time.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Sorry to hear of his passing. I dont know anywhere to get stuff fixed im sorry. But if you can I would find someone who's willing to help you put in the wrench time. I think you will get a better feeling of accomplishment if you do. And I agree dont sell it fix her up and ride into the sunset with your dad on your mind!

·
Registered
958 Posts
X2. Where in Chicago? I'm in the south suburbs. Happy to walk you through some stuff.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts