Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought i'd drop my baby here and get a little feedback. Technically she was my wifes and we got married and i said "i want the jeep" and so she drives the mustang now. I don't know to much about jeeps so i want to come and here some opinions.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Looks Awesome!!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks good! hows the frame and engine and everything? what do you have for miles? it kinda looks like mine from a couple years ago :D gotta love black! :thumb:
Engine is 2.5l, she does really well. Carry 4 FULL sized adults comfortably without losing much power until i come to a semi-steep hill. Then i usually gun it and she will stay at that speed going up but won't push any higher on MPG but goes higher on RPMs.

I love the black, keeps her nice and warm inside. I have 136k miles on her. My AC isn't working but in truth my AC is me taking my doors off haha never really bothered me since i don't like the cold.

Haven't taken here out on the trails/muddin yet. Want to get here inspected again before i do. Can't wait to get out there.

Wanting to do some work to her but the wife says no. She said i save that one for the kids and get a new one when we get the money.

·
Mr Jeepy of California
466 Posts
Love the jeep. If it was me I would sit down with my wife and say, "Look girl, I'm a mechanic, I can fix anything. So would you do me a favor baby doll and give me some money?". And you wonder why I'm not married yet :rofl:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Love the jeep. If it was me I would sit down with my wife and say, "Look girl, I'm a mechanic, I can fix anything. So would you do me a favor baby doll and give me some money?". And you wonder why I'm not married yet :rofl:
hahaha wish i could but i'm putting her through Cosmetology school so i don't have much play money

1 - 10 of 10 Posts