Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i picked up my 95 jeep wrangler about 3 months ago. Its a rot box the tub is trashed no top and my passenger door doesn't close hahah. Its been repainted many times judging by the multiple colors showing under scratches and what not. I'm 17 years old and i have the skill and know how to fix and repair this jeep. Im going to be welding in all new floors and panels also fixing cracks in frame. This seems like a great community to get inspiration and motivation from. I love my jeep even if it is rusted out, shes a diamond in the rough all she needs is a little cutting and polishing also a lot of elbow grease. SO i hope you guys enjoy my build thread!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
60 Posts
I had an old 1969 scout that my grandad and I brought back to life and had a ton of great memories working together on it. This was many years ago , but I learned so much about mechanics and repairing stuff myself . it has served me very well throughout my life. My old "Scout" wasn't pretty to look at but it got me around and I had a whole bunch of fun in it :) I was very proud of it and it sounds like you are the same way about your jeep. It will be a great fun project and will serve you well. Good luck and have fun !!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just got some practice metal to practice my mig and got me a nice miller 211 just need to pick up shielding gas so I can start welding away!!

ForumRunner_20150320_184622.jpg

1 - 7 of 7 Posts