Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so i picked up a 95 yj the po installed a 3" bl and 32/11.50 dayton timberline a/ts

First thing i did was get rid of the dumb plow mount

I disconected my sway bar and took it wheeling

Then i decided i had to have new tires cause the 32s were bald. I went ahead and got 33/12.50s cause at tax time i plan on ditching the body lift and going suspension
Had to do some trimming

Took it wheeling again huge improvement

And now we are mostly caught up ill post up the smaller stuff as soon as i have time

·
Registered
165 Posts
Looking good man. Plow come with the jeep? Does the front seem to be sagged at all?

·
Registered
165 Posts
nismo_2005 said:
No someone unhooked the plow and stole it from the po. And yeah the front springs are super flat
Well that may just be from being the stock springs. U only have a body lift right ?

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah thats right just the bl. But soon it should be waggys in the front bastard pack rear 1" bl and boom shackles. Shiuld be way better

Sorry double post

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Irongrave said:
Whats up? Nice start to the project. I'd redo the exhaust and get it out of the wheel well at some point.
Yeah i am just deciding what i want to do with it. Bring it out the back or just dump it under the jeep

·
Registered
112 Posts
Looking good! I'd go behind the wheel, but up high. It'll keep most of the fumes from entering the cabin. I like the 1" bl idea, as it makes for easier access to lots of things and gives you a little height. Other than that, when you're done, you'll have basically the same lift setup as I have. So far I'm pleased.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah if i dump it it will still be behind the axle. And thanks for the nice words guys it has a ways to go but a pretty good start.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ok so i have not really got much done on the yj recently. But making a rear bumper and and slider are in the works most likely right after christmas. So for now a older pic just to keep this thing going

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Ok so i have not really got much done on the yj recently. But making a rear bumper and and slider are in the works most likely right after christmas. So for now a older pic just to keep this thing going
I did that to my exhaust! Haha I broke it off tho!

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yeah the exhaist if from the PO i dont like it and plan to change it. It is way to loud inside the jeep if i have my top off i cant here anything

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Not much going on just decided since we have had so much rain around here that some fun in the mud would be nice

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Well small update got me some grab handles for my roll bar may not seem like much but it makes a huge difference getting in and out. Ill post pics in the morning when there is better light. So for now just a random pic.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts