Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi to all! i have a 95 yj 2.5 ax-5. i just got it. ive always owned yj's so im pretty familiar with them as ive always done my own work. although this is my first manual tranny yj. so, its got a 5 inch suspention lift and 3 inch body lift. its also been sitting up for over 1 year. i have no history or knowledge of repairs on it. the issue is i can start it while in gear and no matter what i do i cant get it to move. the clutch has to be bled as the resovoir was bone dry. but wouldnt that allow the clutch to be ENGAGED? i also noted that the case shifter seems to be stuck somehow..i just got the engine running and it got dark today, i am going back to continue in the morning and i would really like for someone to lead me down the right path so im not working in circles tommorow lol.. any help is SUPER helpful.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
oh, and the rear driveshaft was ripped out of it because the guy who had it before me didnt do the sye kit with a longer cv driveshaft and it was riding with about 1/2 inch of the slip shaft. sye kit and cv shaft are allready on the way.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts