Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys. Just finished rebuilding my YJ Having some issues now...Interior Lights (dome, dash & Courtesy lights) were working fine. Then all of a sudden, dome & courtesy lights stop working. Now dash lights & Radio are not working. Door Buzzer & cig lighter work. Strange...I checked all fuses under dash & Hood all are fine. Used a tester....the fuse port #10 does not seem to be getting any power though. Not sure where to go from here. I have searched the web..and this forum for help but have not found this specific type of issue. Help ..help !!

·
Premium Member
10,093 Posts
Sounds to me like aground problem. Maybe check next to the power panel there is supposed to be ground in that area. They worked and the fuse isn't blown so it has to be that. I am guessing so take it as it is. That is what I would look for by what you have listed.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Found the issue, looks like it was one of the courtesy bulb sockets, it had corrosion on it. Kept blowing the "mini" fuse #16. I didnt see that fuse hidden behind the maxi fuse row in the electro distro box under the hood. Good to go now....Thanks !

1 - 3 of 3 Posts