Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of January's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Traded in my '99 Wrangler for a '15 JKU and have some stuff for sale to a good home. Pics below (i think...)

1. Trek Armor Seat covers for front seats. Black outer; Olive Drab inserts. Used 6 months. Like new. Paid $289

2. Bestop Bikini top (Quadratec Part No: 11130.XX) Great shape, needs windshield channel (Quadratec Part No: 11122.02) ($28.99) used 1 yr Paid $61.99 for Top

3. Safari Straps Used 2 yrs. Great for keeping dogs from jumping out. Like new Paid $139.

Total paid=$489 Asking $300 including shipping

http://imageshack.com/a/img633/7198/DmJL9Z.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
805 Posts
I spoke to my buddy with the TJ who was looking and he said he'd prefer to hold out for a whole set, not just fronts.

If these were for a JK I'd pick them up myself.

Good luck with the sale, I think your prices are reasonable and hope they go fast.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Any pictures of the safari strap on your Jeep? I'm trying to figure out how they would go on. And how much would you do for the seat covers and the top?

·
Registered
156 Posts
I don't even know what amount to offer honestly. I might want all three if I could see the straps on a Jeep.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Did you try a google image search? Should give you a good idea. Or maybe @MtJoyDave has some pics. Make me an offer on the seats covers and tops though, maybe I'll just throw in the straps and hope they work for you. Right now I'm out $285, I'd rather be out any less I can be. Where are you from?

·
Registered
156 Posts
I'll have to see what my next paycheck is (I get paid tomorrow morning) before I make an offer because I don't want to make you hold them or make an offer I can't afford. I'm in Morgantown, WV.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Was hoping you'd happen to be close, a long shot I know, but you never know. But let me know, I'm really just wanting to get rid if them. I wish they fit my jeep, but they don't.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts