Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a hard top for a 97-06 TJ. I prefer black, but tan or even the rare white top is ok. ...but I won't pay a premium for the white top. :p

Here's the APB:

Anything in the Southern Indiana, Southern Illinois, and Western Kentucky area to include as far east as Louisville I can pick up in person. Extreme South Western Ohio (Cincinnati area) and South Eastern Missouri (to include St. Louis) are also acceptable. More or less within a 250 mile radius of Evansville, IN.

I'm looking to pay under $1000 preferably the $600-700 range for a good condition top--no damage to the fiberglass. Scuffs are okay as I will most likely put some fresh black paint onto the top.

I will consider a top with broken or missing window(s) for no more than $500.

The header latches must not be damaged. I have the remaining hardware to secure the top to the tub.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I have 3 hardtops if you're interested. I have a black factory one in new condition. I have a 2 piece targa top and also a stealth top. They are all black and I am located in the Cincinnati area. You can text me at 513-668-1171 anytime. Thanks.

Semper Fi

1 - 2 of 2 Posts