Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've looked everywhere, but I can't figure out what these things are called or how much they sell for. I'm trying to get rid of mine for a little extra "fun money" for the Ol' Jeep. Any one have a name for them or any idea on how much I could get for 'em?

(They go along the bottom rocker panel area, just two long, unsightly, floppy plastic thingys)

·
Registered
6,886 Posts
Sahara rocker panels. Doubt you would get anything unless you found someone who needed replacement for a Sahara. No one is looking to add those.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea, that's what I assumed with my milk jugs, sold those a few days after I posted em. :rolleyes: There's always someone looking to bring their Jeep back to, or keep it at, stock level. Any ideas on what I should ask price wise? :)

·
Premium Member
480 Posts
I was actually surfing the web for a pair this past weekend, but ended up just repainting mine. A lot of people like to buy older Jeeps and restore them, those Sahara rocker panels aren't easy to find, I'm sure you could prob get 50-100 for 'em. (That's how much I was considering paying anyways)

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was actually surfing the web for a pair this past weekend, but ended up just repainting mine. A lot of people like to buy older Jeeps and restore them, those Sahara rocker panels aren't easy to find, I'm sure you could prob get 50-100 for 'em. (That's how much I was considering paying anyways)
Exactly, I've come to realize that there's quite a few people, here in Seattle at least, that love to keep their Jeeps as stock as possible. Thanks so much for the input, that's quite helpful :)

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Haha, that'll definitely motivate a buyer ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts