Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, so my 97 tj didn’t come factory with fog lights, so i pulled harnesses from a 97 parts jeep i have that did and swapped them into my tj today. fogs work like factory, but now my airbag light is on. i’m positive i connected pass airbag, all connections to steering wheel, and airbag module when i reinstalled the dash, along with checking fuses behind glovebox. i didn’t have the light on until after swapping the harnesses, and the harnesses are the exact same minus one being a fog style harness with the relays and one not. i went over the harness before installing and repaired any small nics or cuts in the wires so i know everything is solid. if anyone can help me and give me some things to try out to get this annoying light to turn off it would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Sounds pretty thorough. Just in case related, My light came on after I swapped LEDs into the dash gauge lights. I swapped the Airbag light back to incandescent and light now is normal.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts