Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Full traction 6" long travel lift with wishbone rear and bilsteen shocks, Adams driveshaft and sye kit, quick disconnect swaybar, spin tech high clearance exhaust, new tie rods and sleeves, smitty built front bumper with 12000 pound winch, autogrilles rear bumper with tire carrier, 15" dick cepeks, 35x12.50 15 bf tires with 75% tread left. $4,000 in suspension. Best top seat covers, double din touch screen radio custom fitted, 6 speaker over head sound bar. Transmission was just rebuilt with all new clutch kit and 4:56 gear in front and back. Only selling because I need a crew cab truck to haul family and boat with. Don't have to sell just need truck more then I need the jeep. I have a lot of time and money in this so don't waste my time. It does have a salvaged title because it was hit in the rear. The tailgate is still bent but you can't see it with the bumper on. Can send pics upon request. $13,000 obo possible trade for crew cab truck.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts