Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just noticed a pretty decent rust spot in the wheel well on the fender, unfortunately on the edge so don't think a patch job will do the trick. Need a front left (driver side) fender, preferably in moss green. Will consider a pair, also might consider a pair in a different color. Thinking of 'frankensteining' the fenders and cowl

Also, need a cowl, again moss green preferred...no sun spots, mine has a bunch, looking to just swap it out.

97 Jeep Wrangler TJ 4.0L 6 cylinder

·
Registered
851 Posts
Just noticed a pretty decent rust spot in the wheel well on the fender, unfortunately on the edge so don't think a patch job will do the trick. Need a front left (driver side) fender, preferably in moss green. Will consider a pair, also might consider a pair in a different color. Thinking of 'frankensteining' the fenders and cowl

Also, need a cowl, again moss green preferred...no sun spots, mine has a bunch, looking to just swap it out.

There are a lot of fenders for TJ that replace the entire front panel and fender. Genright is one that comes to mind.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
are you referring to the tube fenders with built-in flares? Checked out some of those on eBay, don't particularly like the flares

·
Registered
1,306 Posts

I have a cowl off a 97 its red no rust. Shoot me a pm if you want it. & I'll send pics.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts

I just picked up a 97 green tj have a Ds fender has a little rust not bad, and a cowl in good shape, its moss green. Pm me with a number I'll send pics.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts