Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Vehicle Land vehicle
Automotive parking light Car Wheel Automotive side marker light Vehicle
So I’m new to the forum and to the Jeep world. I bought this 97 back in April because it was a one owner with 69k miles. Also the ac blows cold. Seemed very much original all the way down to the tires. Ha ha… Anyways I’ve been doing some upgrades to make it mine like tinted windows. Put a 2.5” suspension lift from rough country and also a 1.25” body lift. Put some new 18” wheels and 33”x 12.5 tires on it. Changed the old KC lights on top to an led bar. New front and rear bumpers. New speakers and stereo. I don’t have a picture with new front bumper. Still have a few things I want to do. Bought an air horn for it.
Wheel Tire Car Automotive parking light Vehicle
Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Automotive side marker light Vehicle
Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Car Vehicle
Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Vehicle Land vehicle

·
Registered
2006 Rubicon, 4.0, automatic (stock for now)
958 Posts
Love the bumper! Who makes it? Did you add the lights are did it come with them?

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Nice TJ!

With the mega-droughts in the the west... Is there still any mud to be found in AZ?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
nice jeep, just bought an 01. back up to 5 jeeps again

Wow 5 jeeps…. lol…I have two challengers,’59 dodge d100 I believe(it was my grandfathers,father’s,uncles,aunts and my brother all have had it. Been in the family since new except for a short year or two.) ,Honda civic(daughter drives) and now a Jeep for fun…. I really wish I could have gotten my grandfathers Jeep renegade he bought new in’73 I think it was. He sold it 20 years ago before he passed away because he didn’t want me to get it and kill my self in it.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
right on I lived at 63rd ave and Greenway for several years, grew up 10th street and Camel back
Cool , Yeah I’m Arizona native so I’ve lived all over the valley pretty much at one point or another. Went to Washington and moon valley high schools class of 95. My x-step dad used to be a pe coach at central.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts