Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Krew Member
20,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, been looking for seat covers, and it is a difficult task!!!

I got a set, and the back was perfect, but the seat portion would slide with me when I got in the Jeep, as you all know we "slide" into our Jeeps.

So I got another set. Seat portion was perfect, but the back part was 2x too big!

I was wondering if anyone had an idea on the CoverKing seat covers and how they fit?

Coverking Custom Fit Seat Cover for Jeep Wrangler TJ 2-Door

·
Krew Member
20,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Problem is my Drivers seat won't come up :banghead: and the brackets aren't the same are they?

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
I have the Coverking ballistic and they're ok. The fit is pretty good, except around the bottom. They kind of just hang down a little and don't wrap underneath the seat. They don't slide around though and they are pretty water resistant. We just got a good rain storm and I had my windows off. I just went out and there was water standing on the seats. A quick wipe with a towel and my butt didn't get wet when I drove it.

That said, I wish I had saved up a little more and went with the Trek Armor covers. I haven't seen any in person, but from what I can tell, the fit is much nicer.

·
Registered
2,631 Posts

I got a set, and the back was perfect, but the seat portion would slide with me when I got in the Jeep, as you all know we "slide" into our Jeeps.

So I got another set. Seat portion was perfect, but the back part was 2x too big!

I was wondering if anyone had an idea on the CoverKing seat covers and how they fit?

system glitch, double post. edited.

·
Registered
2,631 Posts

Actually Turbostixxx I have a set, there the neoprene version. I like them alot. The issue you need to address is if you have a high back seat. If you need pics, I can take them. Not sure if it makes a big difference but I have a 2001 TJ. And they fit perfectly.

·
Krew Member
20,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah the 97-02 seats are normally the same. Can ya take a picture though for me?

I just got a set from Amazon for $51 (like new/used)

·
Registered
168 Posts
I just bought Trek Armour fronts. I am leaving the back cover on that the previous owner had put on (neoprene) because my dogs sit back there. I am putting them on this weekend. They take awhile to get so I hope the are worth it.

·
Registered
2,631 Posts
Mother Nature said it was time to post a pic :)

The only thing I don't like about my covers is that the ebay re-seller for coverking sent me the wrong colors. I had asked for gray and black, they sent seafoam gray and black. I put in a dispute and they gave them to me for 40$ (and yes they were new) and knocked off 130$ from a total of 170$. So I'm hoping they fade lol. Other then that, I think there great, I don't get wetbutt syndrome either but that's because I live so north and we get little to no humid hot weather and too much snow! One more thing, these were purchased last October and cat hair is easy to remove from them.

·
Krew Member
20,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sweet. I got the all black. Someone returned them because they didn't fit their Jeep. And those are the exact same seats I have

·
Krew Member
20,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Tip for tat, post yours when you can. All black was my second choice :)
Definitely will do...I hope they are as good as can be. I will be thrilled to have a set of Coverkings for $51 if they fit and are good to go!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts