Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay. So my ashtray is busted in my 1998 Wrangler Sport. I would like to replace it and match the factory finish. I know that in 1999 changes were made to the interior finishes such as the new Agate and Camel colors. My interior finish is Khaki (I think please correct me if I am wrong), however some of the panels are are very dark, almost black. Below is an image of my interior.

C1931D63-F959-47BD-AB77-68E0D0F6AA4C_8[1].jpg

Are these dark, black-like, panels, including the ashtray "black"? slate grey? agate? What is the proper color designation so I can seek out the right replacement?:confused:

I would really like to match the black color properly in order to avoid having a greyish looking ashtray on an otherwise black center console. Any help would be appreciated!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Any idea what that black color is referred to by Mopar or Chrysler? I want to make sure I am getting the right sade of black.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Go to your local dealer and give them your VIN. They will be able to order the correct one for you. Thats what I had to do, no issues. Also My interior is the same as yours.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts