Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all! I recently purchased my first Jeep, a 98 Sahara with 122k miles on it. It's in really good shape and I'm excited to start working on it!

Here's some pictures of how I bought it

Here's how it looks after some new wheels and tires!

Unfortunately after getting the new tires I could hear clanking noises when turning the wheel at rolling speeds(track bar is moving). So I now have to work on that and get that fixed. Should hopefully have that fixed by the end of this next week with a new alignment and wheels rebalanced.

I'll probably have a new project for it about every month or two, if there is any small things I can do that won't burn a whole in my wallet I will get to those when I can!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Been busy this last month...

Sound system is complete, custom sub box shown, now is monstalined in jungle love color as well as the metal for the interior. new fenders(aluminum 6" arched metal cloaks in front, 4 in aluminum genright rears), rock panels(metal cloak), removed the lift and am back to stock ride height on 33x12.5s. Day I bought it to now.(last photo is still with the lift)

Attachments

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
unfortunately have to have the transmission rebuilt so that is my next step, 2nd will be replacing all the old hoses and a radiator flush, and what ever else may ensue with that. After that she'll be ready for some more upgrades, starting with an aluminum genright front bumper. Then will move to genright aluminum corner guards, led tail lights, and their swing out tire carrier. After that some rear wheel well trimming and some 35s on stock ride height.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts