Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
4.0 6Cyl, 5 speed manual, 3.73 gears. 105,xxx miles. working A/C, cruise. I am the third owner and there is no rust on the frame or on the body and it does not leak any fluids. Full doors, hardtop, bikini top, soft top but the rear window zipper is screwy.
dana 30 front axle with synergy ball joints, dana 44 rear axle with disc brakes, slip yoke eliminator kit with Tom Woods rear driveshaft.
3" Savvy lift, all 8 adjustable aluminum control arms with Johnny Joints, Currie front and rear trackbar, Currie front anti-rock, bilstein shocks.
1" JKS motor mount lift, 1.25"body lift, Novak shifter cable. ready for belly up skid system.
LOD signature series rear bumper/tire carrier with trail, rack, jerry can mounts, CB antenna and quick fist for ax and shovel. The front bumper is nothing special off of amazon with a winch plate and D-Ring shackles.
There are a few spare parts that come with this as well including front axle shafts, unit bearings, u-joints, upper and lower radiator hose in a box that I would take on wheeling trips.
Message me for email or phone number. I have more pictures and will be willing to answer any questions. Asking $14,000 or best offer which is probably a little high but will negotiate.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts