Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a 99 Sahara has a 2in puck lift I am pretty sure ( just purchased) and a small body lift. Has 33x12.5x15 on it has aftermarket wheels now just not sure the offset or anything. Wanting to know if a 15x10 with a -44 offset will work or stick out really far? Looking at ultra 175 rogue wheels. What I have now rubs a little on the sway bar when turned sharp. Any advise would be great thanks.

·
Registered
5,291 Posts
We usually deal in the backspacing measurement not be offset...

With that wheel having 3¾ inch backspacing it will bring wheels farther away from the control arms so you won't rub. With the 10 inch wide wheel it will set the wheel fairly far outside the flares (probably 2+")

If you do any offroading and air down your tires you might want to check into the 8 inch wide wheels, the 10 inch wide wheels have a better chance of slipping the bead.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awesome so sounds like they will work was just wanting a 10 wide because will look better on the 12.5 tire. And I really don't do much wheeling so that won't be a problem. Thanks a lot.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts