Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1999 Jeep Wrangler SE "TJ" 4cyl engine 140K 4x nearly new 33x12.5r15 Goodyear Wrangler M/T's (awesome tires!) 3" Custom Lift (rides as good as OME) Custom Sound System - Sony Head Unit - Polk Audio 4" front speakers - Digital Audio 6.25" Midrange Sound Bar speakers - Custom 8" Bazooka Sub with Infinity Amp (very clean) Tow Rope Have (as of right now) plenty of extra parts including stock wheels/tires, suspension, extra shocks, misc parts Why buy a newer $30,000 jeep when all you want is something thats going to get you to work, and let you play in the mud on your lunchbreak? TEXT and EMAIL ONLY - Rob at 815 347 90 five six

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
$7500 Firm is my price, or a trade for a fuel efficient vehicle + cash would work. Open to offers just send them my way and please be respectful, I love this jeep and do not appreciate offers that are nowhere near the ballpark. Also, if you think my price is out of this world, look at what TJ's with similar options are going for, 5000 for a rusty frame 8000 for 35"s and 37"s on D35s or 10000 for something with bungee cords holding the hood on..... 7500 is an offer I'd accept for this

1 - 3 of 3 Posts