Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a factory switch on the dash that has indicator light that apears switch is wor king aND I want to install light to that switch... can anyone tell me where I might find the wires to hook them up under the hood?

·
Mostly old school..!
12,149 Posts
There could be a harness behind the front bumper, but if not, it's likely that you will find the light blue fog light wire deadheaded in the large connector under the hood on the driver's side front fender above the abs tray just foreward of the firewall.

·
Registered
752 Posts
I've got a factory switch on the dash that has indicator light that apears switch is wor king aND I want to install light to that switch... can anyone tell me where I might find the wires to hook them up under the hood?
You'll spend 1/10th the time and aggrivation by running new wire.

·
Mostly old school..!
12,149 Posts
If you run new wire, it will have to be from the relay that is to the right of the fuse block behind the glove box...there are two. (if you don't install a new relay) Below is a drawing of the wiring.

But the connector I mentioned is really easy to find and all you have to do is splice on to the light blue wire as long as you're just running no more than the two 55 watt factory fogs.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts