Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright I'll start off my stating everything that's been replaced. Blower motor switch, resister, blower motor relay, blower motor, and fuses. With all that replaced I still cannot get the blower motor to turn. I pulled the connection off the blower motor and tested to see if it got power and it's getting current. So I have no idea what else to do.

·
Registered
15,683 Posts
If 12 volts directly to blower motor won't make it spin either motor is bad or something is blocking fan rotation

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just pulled the connection to the blower motor off and tested it for connection and it's getting 13.77 volts but still no turning

·
Registered
3,859 Posts
If 12 volts directly to blower motor won't make it spin either motor is bad or something is blocking fan rotation

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
I just pulled the connection to the blower motor off and tested it for connection and it's getting 13.77 volts but still no turning
Besides 12v power you need a ground path which for '99 & later is through the resistor (all speeds except hi), speed & mode switches. Usually that is what keeps it from working if you lose all speeds.

Here is a troubleshooting procedure that should get it working.

http://www.wranglerforum.com/f210/t...arding-the-blower-fan-28486.html#post15939209

1 - 7 of 7 Posts