Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a Blackstone oil analysis run on my 2015 JK after the most recent oil change (I went just under 5K on this one because I assumed it'd be colder than it is). Below is my analysis after 73.5k miles on the engine, & 4200 miles on the oil. I've had the cams, lifters and adjusters all replaced under warranty within the last 10k miles, so a lot of the top end is new save for the valves as well. Seems to be holding up well! Oil is Pennzoil Ultra Platinum 5W-30, interestingly enough came up under viscosity. Figured I'd share if anyone has a similar report they'd like to compare!

Font Rectangle Parallel Pattern Number

·
Registered
176 Posts
This would be a great thread to have here, if everyone posted their results. And would get some of us actually doing an analysis. I’ve had my black stone container for three years and haven’t gotten around to it…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,661 Posts
I sent mine off right after I bought it @13.5k. I am guessing it had 2 oil changes before I got it.
This reminds me...the dealer had reset the oil change counter when I received it but the Blackstone oil analysis reflected 7,000 miles.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts