Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
22,047 Posts
very nice turn key rigs but expensive for what you get. If you have the coin and want a very nice rig they are well done.

·
Registered
610 Posts
I really like mine but I have since made a few changes. I wanted to run 37's with flat fenders so the front bumper had to go.

·
Registered
5,701 Posts
AEV products are high quality but carry a premium and discounts are hard to find. The conversions carry the same premium on parts and labor.

You always pay more for a ready-to-move-in turn key product and this is no exception. If you want to save money buy the parts and build it yourself but if you want to save time and want the convenience buy the conversion. Also, at the time of sale a conversion done by AEV may be worth more to some buyers.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have installed the AEV lift kit 2.5'' with correction kit and bilstein shocks and must say i am verry pleased with it.
After breaking in de shocks the ride is soft and smooth.
I alse have AEV rims with BF Goodrich k02 tires and its just the perfect set up for me and my 2015 JK x-edition looks awsome.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Also, at the time of sale a conversion done by AEV may be worth more to some buyers.
This is true but make sure what you buy was really built by AEV. Lots out there claim to be. Make sure it has the AEV serial number badge in the door sill on the passenger side.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts