Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well jimbarrettsmith, had a good introduction to wheeling state side. We hooked up yesterday around 11:30 am, and wheeled until 6:00pm. I really think that he had a great time, and he was so ready to get out of the Gaylord Texan Convention, Hotel, center. He had been hosting and leading out in soft ware seminars all week, and was ready to get outside, and have some fun. Sure was great to have a visitor from across the big pond enjoy some good ole Texas wheeling. It was enough diversity to not be boring. He even got to see a modified YJ rolling on 39" super swampers. All in all, he hopefully got the seminars out of his head for a while. Thanks Jim, for allowing us to show you a good time over here. It was a honor, and pleasure to have you join us. You are welcome anytime.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Thanks axle, it sure was a great time, and I really enjoyed the day and was overwhelmed by your great hospitality. However now I have experienced a 4 liter Rubicon guess what I am trying to convince my wife we need to buy!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts