Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
take a small nut, like a 1/2, and place it on your stock front bumper on the black plastic part that says JEEP.

see how long it stays there :D ...lol

i was working on something in the garage awhile back and laid a nut there now it has been there for 2 weeks tomorrow. thru highway speeds, some fairly hard cornering, rough dirt gravel roads, even a bit of mudding i done the other day. :eek:

its amazing. its like its glued there.

·
Extremely Humble
11,545 Posts
I hate when I leave my nuts on the bumper. :eek:

·
Registered
678 Posts
I stuck a possum on my grill guard and it stayed until I took it off because I started getting some weird looks

·
Extremely Humble
11,545 Posts
Mike, didn't it stink??? No wonder you're selling it. :D

AD...ahh nevermind...

·
Extremely Humble
11,545 Posts
Well there is something to be said about riding around with a varmit in yer grill. :D

·
Fields of pain is where I graze
3,324 Posts
it's better when they're in the back

·
Registered
678 Posts
Jesus tits, no it was already decomposed or whatever its called. The one we killed the other night at my friends stinks bad. It got coals and a crushed head then thrown into the pasture but I guess the wind was just right cause damn it stunk

·
Registered
678 Posts
Good cause I dont care I hate possums bunch of raunchy glorified rats.

·
Registered
678 Posts
what the hell is gault's gulch?

·
Extremely Humble
11,545 Posts
Don't let him try to hook up any hoses to you Mike. AD's into that kinda stuff. ;)

·
Registered
678 Posts
Oh really AD? I am to, what kinda hoses you got? Scout stop trying to hide it you're doing a real poor job you probably got some hoses on right now.

·
delicate %$^&*@ flower
14,751 Posts
There is something seriously wrong with the whole lot of you. Except for AD of course. He's completely normal, ain't you man?? :D

·
Registered
529 Posts
grill does have 2 meanings
1. front end of vehicle
2. barbque grill
coincidence? I think not

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
we killed an armadillo(possum on a half shell) last night while we was out **** huntin.... i can overnight that to ya if you wanna hang it from the grill guard for a while....forhos of yall up north that have never seen an armadillo b4, count yourself lucky. them things are hideous

1 - 20 of 23 Posts