Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Like it. Where did you get the hooks?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thats just a factory bumper, I pulled the plastic off and primed and painted the bumper/hooks

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
it isn't horrible, but I wouldn't do it to mine... if the look works for you then go with it ;)

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
I think it looks cool

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Wow, seems everyone is about like me.... 50/50

I figured it gave me something to do yesterday and I may be getting a new bumper anyway unless I can figure out a mounting solution for my winch.

·
Registered
8,929 Posts
Looks like you're prepping it for commercial use, construction site or something...

·
Registered
19,285 Posts
blacked out jeeps are everywhere and so well black..nothing wrong with making it unique and yours

·
Registered
399 Posts
I like the contrasting black/orange...looks good to me...perhaps do the hooks again with a darker (matching) orange...

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I like the contrasting black/orange...looks good to me...perhaps do the hooks again with a darker (matching) orange...
Actually its just the light, my D rings, grill covers, hooks, and front skid all the same orange

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
The hooks look too yellow. Maybe it is the sunlight but the other pieces look like they have a little orange to them. I like the darker look the hooks don't seem to have

1 - 20 of 33 Posts