Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a decent 4WD store in the Lancaster/Palmdale area? I am planning on stopping at Harbor Freight for something the next time I am down that way and wanted to check it out if there is one.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Drive a lil bit further to JPI in upland
JPi is in Yucaipa
I know all about JPI, they are the ones that installed my lift! :dance::dance:
BUT they are also 2 1/2 hours away and nowhere near anywhere I go in the LA area. I was just trying to find a local shop to browse.

Thanks guys! :thumb:

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Geoff, my search did not show anything. I guess my Google skills are lacking!

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I thought there was one over in Bakerspatch, thanks Joe!

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Thought I responded to this...

NO, there is none. As stated the nearest 4wd place is Bakersfield and their floor selection is very limited. If memory serves a lot of smitty built stuff on display but don't know how deep their stock is. Oh, they have Daystar items out as well.

Was there once, deemed it a waste of time and never went back.

·
Desert Dweller
633 Posts
Thought I responded to this...

NO, there is none. As stated the nearest 4wd place is Bakersfield and their floor selection is very limited. If memory serves a lot of smitty built stuff on display but don't know how deep their stock is. Oh, they have Daystar items out as well.

Was there once, deemed it a waste of time and never went back.
X2

Hey Jeff,

I went to AV Sport Truck and Offroad Center in Lancaster once before I got my JKR. Needed shocks for my previous ride. I had them order some and by the time I got home, they had left voice mail saying the ones I had selected were not available and they offered some others. Don't know if this was a type of bait and switch routine or using an outdated catalog. I ended up cancelling the order and haven't had a need to go back.

Regards,

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks everyone for chiming in, looks like it will be on-line or a trip to JPI!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts