Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
114 Posts
ha Garth Brooke's lives down the road from me and he had one build by some shop around here. i bet it cost him a fortune

·
Registered
43 Posts
Holy crap i was just looking at these things this morning and was going post something about them but didn't. Looks weird!

·
Registered
2,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
They can lift them too.... company sets them up for your preference... mild to wild.

·
Registered
4,885 Posts
not a fan...

·
Registered
4,885 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
There a stretched TJ in white here in LBI and it's be around long before 2007. I think it looks great and is 100% cooler than what jeep created in the JK but I like the look of the TJ over the JK in any capacity. What's so great about it is that all four doors are full size doors and the jeep has seating for 6 with 4 driving style seats and a bench in the third row. I'm not sure how it handles off road but I'm sure it does just fine on the road. I give these guys credit for creating a four door jeep before jeep did. I looked into pricing one out after I saw it for the first time. It was pricy but not excessive. I know there are plenty of people on this site who have put $20k+ into there jeeps on top of what they initially bought them for.

Just my 2 cents.

·
Administrator
12,622 Posts
welcome to 1998.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts