Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have only been up her for a few weeks now and I have to say this is by far the best and most informative jeep forum I've ever seen. You can asking anything under the sun (HOOD) and get quick, use full answers. Many here are just getting into jeeping, this is my 4th and I'm still learning. There are over the top gear heads (my favorites), some with just plain common sense and great ideas, and those looking to expand on what they have. One thing I have noticed is a perception that we're all rock crawlers, mudders or all out madmen and women which aint all bad to go where no truck or anyone else can go, lets face it this is what we do. But I think 75-80% of us are the casual (for lack of a better word) jeepsters who need fresh ideas on what to do, buy and enjoy their toys. They can be Blvd kings/queens, shoppers, and just plain dress up to look at and mild trail riders.

To this I say keep up the awesome work and KUDOS to all that participate, and I still can't get my ride to show up :punk:

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
Yah, I really enjoy reading these forums, Gotta thank the mods for doing their part also :thumb:

(even tho they did close a thread of mine :nonono: )

1 - 3 of 3 Posts