Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There are plenty of Jeeps out there just rotting away in junkyards, fields, in the woods, or the desert...so post up the pics!!
Condition is irrelevant...barely there, or 100% complete.
They don't have to be yours...if you find 'em, post 'em up!
Please share any stories, rescues, details, and/or locations that you can. If you have a build thread to one that you have saved, post up a link instead of using this thread for your build-up.
If you know where an old, crusty Jeep is sitting, please snap a photo of it when you can, and share it with us.
I think these old Jeep pics make for better wallpapers than the blinging new ones so feel free to save any of them that you want!

Heres one found near Johnsville, CA

·
Registered
‘98 TJ
134 Posts
Totally off topic, but since it’s a picture forum…I don’t have an old Jeep pic, but I get the sentiment of the post. I love motorcycles and one of my bikes is a Harley. And this is my favorite picture of any Harley, it just happens to be the same year and model of mine. This is the bike that floated to Canada in a shipping container after the Japan tsunami. This picture is actually hanging in my living room.

·
Super Moderator
13,331 Posts
Found this 1987 in the back lot of a propane company. Didn't run but was complete. Made the guy an offer. it's gone now, so I guess the offer wasn't enough.
Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Automotive side marker light Car

Good luck, L.M.

Reactions: NevadaMike

·
Registered
2006 Rubicon, 4.0, automatic (stock for now)
958 Posts
^ If I only had the space, money, and ability! I dream of having an old military jeep someday! Worked on them while volunteering at a museum on base several years ago. Loved test driving it!

·
Registered
2016 Firecracker JKU Sport S -mostly stock at this point
158 Posts

Sitting at a local auto shop.

Reactions: Snailtrail
1 - 6 of 6 Posts