Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I'm a 21 year old male who just started work at my awesome job in the medical field. And finally want too make a move and by my first Jeep Wrangler. I have always wanted a jeep or a FJ cruiser but after doing my research I found the jeep too be a much better fit for me. My first car was a Mazda 2 but I soon traded that in for a 2006 Mercedes benz slk. Mostly because I wanted something the top could come down on and the price was right and had low miles. But let me tell you that AMG can go threw some premium gas like no tomarrow. And it's a sporty 2 seater just not practical. But any tips on buying and customizing jeeps? Defiantly want my jeep too look like some suburban assault jeep. With the bolted fender flairs and roof rack and that Hannibal lector grumper. Defiantly gonna take it on off roaring adventures and heck even go camping on days off. So any cool options too get that aggressive look on a Jeep Wrangler?

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Ok so I'm a 21 year old male who just started work at my awesome job in the medical field. And finally want too make a move and by my first Jeep Wrangler. I have always wanted a jeep or a FJ cruiser but after doing my research I found the jeep too be a much better fit for me. My first car was a Mazda 2 but I soon traded that in for a 2006 Mercedes benz slk. Mostly because I wanted something the top could come down on and the price was right and had low miles. But let me tell you that AMG can go threw some premium gas like no tomarrow. And it's a sporty 2 seater just not practical. But any tips on buying and customizing jeeps? Defiantly want my jeep too look like some suburban assault jeep. With the bolted fender flairs and roof rack and that Hannibal lector grumper. Defiantly gonna take it on off roaring adventures and heck even go camping on days off. So any cool options too get that aggressive look on a Jeep Wrangler?
Welcome!

Look here.

·
Registered
787 Posts
While the Wrangler may not use premium, it can certainly put away some regular if you add larger tires.

I used to think I wanted an FJ, then I drove one.

Basically a rolling blind spot out the rear quarters.

You will enjoy your Jeep!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Do your research on what each type of Jeep offers e.g. Sport, Sahara, Rubicon, etc. Pick one that fits your needs, what you want it for, and your budget. This coming from a person who is newer to the Jeep world and is learning as I go.

You will love the Jeep Life, though. I guarantee you that.

Welcome to the club and this forum offers a lot of good knowledge and info when you need it!

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Great picture. Makes me miss the days wheeling with my children in my TJ. That was almost 20 years ago. Enjoy it while you can... time flies.

Joe

Welcome, its a wonderful life.... The Jeep Life!

Reactions: Lloydrage

·
Registered
336 Posts
Similar situation as you. Graduated college and bought a Mazda 3. Was a fun little quick car but realized all I did on the road was look at lifted jeeps and trucks on the road. I had always loved lifted jeeps on knobby tires and decided after 2 years in the Mazda that I had no good reason not to buy one. 3 years into a good paying job and I'm slowly modding. First the tires, then some lights, then the lift, now got a new front bumper sitting at home waiting to be installed. Definitely fun to mod slowly and see the progression. Easier to adjust one mod at a time also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 14 of 14 Posts