Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, after years of saving and planning I'm about to email a dealer tonight to get the ball rolling on my Jeep. It will be a weekend and summer toy, not a daily driver and I'm excited. Before I do, however, I need input. Listed below is what I plan to specify to the dealer. What I need to know from the many experts here is if there is anything else I should be specifying.

2016 Wrangler Unlimited 4 door
Willys Wheeler Edition
Mojave Sand
Quick Order Package 24K
(5 Speed Automatic Transmission, Low Gloss Black Wrangler Decal, Rear Passenger Assist Handles Kit, Black Jeep Grille Badge, 1-Yr SIRIUSXM Radio Service, Willys Wheeler Grille, Willys Wheeler Package, Deep Tint Sunscreen Windows, Rock Rails, 4-Wheel Drive Swing Gate Decal, Willys Hood Decal, Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel, Chrome/Leather Wrapped Shift Knob, Uconnect Voice Command w/Bluetooth, Vehicle Information Center, Remote USB Port, Tire Pressure Monitoring Display)
Half Metal Doors
Soft Top
Radio 130
Alpine 9 Speaker with Subwoofer
Air Conditioning (My understanding is that this is standard on Unlimiteds; if this is not the case please let me know)

Is there anything I'm missing. I don't need the Max Tow option as it will already have 3.73 and I'm planning to install a Versa Hitch after market. Any input is really appreciated!

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Looks good to me, personally I would and I did spring for the 430 radio. It has enough memory every song I own is loaded into it. Plus favorites lists and everything it's a nice stereo. Don't forget to pick up your recovery strap etc from the parts department when it comes in.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My thoughts on the receiver were to upgrade down the road to something like the Pioneer 4100NEX or something similar. I generally use Google Maps for navigation.

·
Premium Member
1,304 Posts
My thoughts on the receiver were to upgrade down the road to something like the Pioneer 4100NEX or something similar. I generally use Google Maps for navigation.
List looks great, love the half doors. I did the 130 and upgraded to the Pioneer, after using the 430n I felt the Pioneer blew it away for about the same price. You'll be shocked how much better the Alpine speakers sound with the Pioneer when you swap it out. Good luck!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts