Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone!
Fellow Canadian here and I am getting really close to purchasing a Wrangler.
I am from Toronto and had a meeting with a local dealer to talk about a trade-in, etc.
But before I buy, I wanted to see if anyone had tips on how to snag a best deal possible and what to look out for. I am looking to get a 75th edition unlimited with a bunch of comfort options (heated seats, nav, etc). I was thinking of visiting a few dealerships to see what they can offer and so on.
I really want to hear people's thought on the idea as I am brand, brand new to the Jeep scene and want to make the right decision.
I also read on the forum that '15's have a better warranty?

:worthy:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hey AmounRah,

Just picked up our 2nd JK Wrangler - 2016 White Backcountry. Not sure if I'm allowed to post dealer's name or sales person so PM me and I'll send you my contact.

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Did you find what you're looking for on a lot already or are you planning on ordering?

Drop me a PM and I can put you in touch with the guy I bought mine from. I was quite happy dealing with him and I think I got a good price.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey AmounRah,

Just picked up our 2nd JK Wrangler - 2016 White Backcountry. Not sure if I'm allowed to post dealer's name or sales person so PM me and I'll send you my contact.
I thought the Backcountry was only sold in the US? We can order them thru the dealer to Canada?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Was available here in Canada - we came across ours after initially looking at the 75th as well. Liked the package better than the 75th. Likely not able to order now as Jeep production is Toledo, Ohio and most of the inventory is being kept south of the border. I hear July production delivery is pretty thin.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Ahhh you'll be fine. For me, I preferred the BC bumpers (AEV) steel... real solid and is built to house a winch. Tires are BFG KO2 mounted on the Rubicon hubs (265/70/17) although it's stock, I haven't seen many running around town. This is our second Jeep so I kinda had a better idea of what I wanted this time around.

The hood on your 75th is WAY better than the stock hoods. Hopefully it is operational because these Jeeps tend to get pretty hot in the engine compartment.

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
The hood on your 75th is WAY better than the stock hoods. Hopefully it is operational because these Jeeps tend to get pretty hot in the engine compartment.
They're somewhat functional but mostly closed underneath. There's instructions here on how to cut out the opening (it's just plastic) to make it fully functional.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts