Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took my Jeep by my local Midas whom I've had working on my vehicles for years. They ran their code reader through my Jeep and told me all my brake lights were because of a code 2200. The ABS module had an internal failure. (I'm guessing that's the result of water, mud, or some combination of the two).

The mechanic told me, they could replace it, but in this case I'd be better off going to the dealership because they can recode everything, including my tire size. I know off on a tangent.

Anyway, he told me the module is two parts, one hydraulic and one is computer. He said the computer portion is what I needed but it needed to be very specific. If it wasn't the exact part, then it wouldn't code properly and he couldn't do anything with coding.

So, does anybody know the exact part number? I'd love to go to the dealership with the right part (so I don't get screwed on price) and tell them exactly what I need so I only have to deal with overpriced labor.

·
Premium Member
695 Posts
Hydraulic unit - mopar (68145835ae)
control module - mopar (68067457aa)

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts