Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A couple days ago I was on the way home in my jeep and while I was making a turn from a red light my traction control light started to flash and the jeep started "braking". It felt like the right front brake was locking up and it was trying to slow me down. Now whenever I get in my jeep to go somewhere it does that for about 1/4 mile. And then when I get enough speed the ABS light comes on along with the traction control light and engine break light. When those 3 are on the jeep will drive smooth as can be with no random braking. Has anyone else had this happen and can tell me what I need to do to fix this. I've researched a little and have concluded that it might be the hub assembly or a wheel speed sensor. Thanks.

·
Registered
6,408 Posts
Take it in to your dealer. It sounds as though either you have a bad sensor or bad control module.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Is your Jeep lifted? If so, is the steering wheel straight? If not straighten it, Jeeps get angry when the steering wheel is not straight and can cause the problems you're talking about.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts