Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see several posts relevant to getting seat position correct in order to reach the accelerator. In order to reach, short people must be on top of steering wheel. I see a mention of pedal extenders, and I have investigated the site. Has anyone actually purchased them and tried them out? I am curious of your success or failure with them. I love my jeep, but am very unhappy that I cannot find a comfortable position to reach pedals. I am 5'4. Thanks for the input.

·
Registered
599 Posts
I see several posts relevant to getting seat position correct in order to reach the accelerator. In order to reach, short people must be on top of steering wheel. I see a mention of pedal extenders, and I have investigated the site. Has anyone actually purchased them and tried them out? I am curious of your success or failure with them. I love my jeep, but am very unhappy that I cannot find a comfortable position to reach pedals. I am 5'4. Thanks for the input.
I would be wary of messing with that pedal. Having it stick because of some midly tested aftermarket system,would be hellish.

What is the companies name you are looking at?

·
Premium Member
6,914 Posts
My wife is 5' 3/4" and our JK is her DD. We were concerned about her having to drive with her body right up against the airbag if it would ever deploy. I bought a set of PedalMates pedal extenders and that solved the problem. She likes them and I can still drive her Jeep without any difficulty. I am 5' 11".

·
Registered
685 Posts
My wife is 5' 3/4" and our JK is her DD. We were concerned about her having to drive with her body right up against the airbag if it would ever deploy. I bought a set of PedalMates pedal extenders and that solved the problem. She likes them and I can still drive her Jeep without any difficulty. I am 5' 11".
same here wife has them they are perfect for her i just have to move the seat back for me

1 - 5 of 5 Posts