Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Plant

Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Land vehicle Vehicle
hi! this is my 92, ive been thinking about adding some accents instead of making it completely blacked out (exterior). however im having a hard time picking a color & i have no clue what exactly i should paint. any suggestions?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Super Moderator
14,013 Posts
Welcome to the forum kayla.yj,

If you get your accents done in vinyl rather than paint, you can easily remove the accents if you end up wanting something else. Most sign shops can interpret your ideas into a design and print it on vinyl. In all likelihood they can install it for you too. It should be easy for a full service print shop to match your top and interior color.

In this case Google might be a good source of "Jeep Designs" or "custom Jeep designs". You can pick and choose components of various designs to come up with something unique.
Don't let it get away on you though, sometimes "less is more".

Be sure to post some pics of what you come up with and how it went for you. Fortunately the general outline of Wranglers hasn't changed much through the years so you don't have to be constrained by YJs in particular. Anything that works on a CJ7 or a TJ should work on a YJ. If you see something that you like on a newer Wrangler, I'm sure a good sign designer could make it fit on a YJ.

Good Luck, L.M.

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
You could put an itasha wrap on it 🤣

Reactions: JonStevens

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
It's a blank canvas, go with what you like.
My theme was to use flames to remind everyone 31 years ago it was laying down 112 horsepower (I think it's about 74 hp now).
Vehicle registration plate Vehicle Plant Wheel Grille
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tire
Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Flames on the the trailer say you are not to be trifled with.

Tire Plant Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire

1 - 7 of 7 Posts