Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys n gals... I've been trying to see if there are any stores in CT that may sell soft top accessories? Specifically something to store my soft top windows in/on the jeep while the top is down?

Link for reference... Clover Patch 10-ST-9100 - Clover Patch Window Roll™ for 87-06 Jeep® Wrangler YJ, TJ & Unlimited - Quadratec

A friend of mine mentioned theres a place called Four Wheel Drive Performance in Manchester but that doesn't seem to be what I am looking for. Hoping I can pick something up tomorrow if possible.

TY in advance!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I know I can order it from Quadratec, but I was hoping to go topless for fireworks Sunday lol... I guess I can just bring them in the GF's place and bring a tarp with me for worst case scenario.

·
Registered
82 Posts
You could always roll them up with something in between and around the outside to avoid scratching, then bungee cord them so they don't unroll for a temporary solution. I doubt you will find somewhere in CT that has them.

Found this on CL
jeep soft top bag

1 - 5 of 5 Posts