Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone order from ACE's site lately?

Its been a rainy spring so far in NJ but now that its hot and clear wanted to go doorless more often and ordered their 4 door hangers, but its been a week and haven't heard a peep about shipping or anything. Emailed them yesterday to see whats up but wondered if anyone had ordered recently and gotten their stuff?

·
Registered
192 Posts
They can't be closed for the summer, I just looked at Quadratec's website for the ACE rock sliders and they have a delivery/in stock date of early July. I've got a PM in with Rick @ Quadratec now, we'll see what the deal is from him I'm sure...

-Dirk

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
"Allow 7-10 business days for shipping, depending on demand."
I've herad their products are hand made and in high demand. Quality items often require a wait. If items are MTO, in small biz efforts are put in to production and not an automated system updating you every step of the way like Amazon.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
"Allow 7-10 business days for shipping, depending on demand."
I've herad their products are hand made and in high demand. Quality items often require a wait. If items are MTO, in small biz efforts are put in to production and not an automated system updating you every step of the way like Amazon.
Ha! Didn't see that on their site, hopefully that means next week I'll hear something then. Thanks.

·
Registered
357 Posts
I ordered the fender inserts from them this past Monday. I heard nothing from them about shipping so I called. They are open. Strange hours though. 6 am to 3:30 pm or something like that. My inserts showed up Friday.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Got an email back this morning that they're making up a bunch of the door hangers now and should be around 5-7 days

·
Grumpy Old Guy
3,884 Posts
I ordered the fender inserts from them this past Monday. I heard nothing from them about shipping so I called. They are open. Strange hours though. 6 am to 3:30 pm or something like that. My inserts showed up Friday.
A lot of fab shops open early and close early... office staff is usually still there. Fabing in the summer time gets hot as hell. Come in and start early when its cool. I have a friend in Phoenix who works in a fab shop and he starts at 2:00 in the morning and wraps up by noon most of the year. In Nov-March, he adjusts his hours some..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts