Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 417 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a quick peek at the new ACE rear bumper. This new bumper will be offered with and without the 6" LED light bar provisions on both sides. I will update with more information in a few weeks and answer any questions. This is just to show our new design. Cost, release date weight is not available yet. As soon as we finish the adjustable tire mount and a few other mountable options we will update everyone. Thanks for looking and I appreciate the feedback.

Thanks

Adam
ACE Engineering

Attachments

·
Registered
208 Posts
Bad Ass I want one.

I wish ya'll made a mid length front pro bumper with bull bar.. Hint Hint.

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Where do you guys stand on the half doors (glimpse of the Rubicon in the background of the 1st photo).

·
Registered
823 Posts
I like the lines on this one alit more than the previous tire carrier. It was just too boxy, but this carrier is slick!

·
Registered
496 Posts
I see where this thread was started June, 2011. Is this pro series rear bumper available yet? It isn't on the website. I have Shrockworks front mid-with winch bumper and rear w/ tire carrier ordered, but they haven't been built yet. I'm in month 1 of a 3-4 month wait. I migh consider switching out the rear bumper for this ACE bumper.

·
Registered
208 Posts
This thread was started today...

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
I see where this thread was started June, 2011. Is this pro series rear bumper available yet? It isn't on the website. I have Shrockworks front mid-with winch bumper and rear w/ tire carrier ordered, but they haven't been built yet. I'm in month 1 of a 3-4 month wait. I migh consider switching out the rear bumper for this ACE bumper.
What? This thread was started today. The Ace user account was opened in June 2011.

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
How is the tire carrier held in place? It looks like the end is just hanging there without any kind of latch. Does it attach to the factory tire carrier somehow?

What about provisions for a hi-lift jack?

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
How is the tire carrier held in place? It looks like the end is just hanging there without any kind of latch. Does it attach to the factory tire carrier somehow?
This is just a guess, but I'm assuming this one will latch the same as their other carrier, which uses a double heim joint that attaches to the tailgate so it has a one-handed operation and opens with the tailgate.

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
This is just a guess, but I'm assuming this one will latch the same as their other carrier, which uses a double heim joint that attaches to the tailgate so it has a one-handed operation and opens with the tailgate.
I hadn't seen their other carrier. But that makes a lot of sense. I kinda like that over a separately opening carrier. :cool:

I bet I could figure out a CB antenna mount on the carrier that would let met keep the wiring I have for my Rugged Ridge CB mount...

·
Registered
11,035 Posts
kramer2k said:
I like the lines on that bumper. Will it be offered wthout the carrier? And without the hitch? If chosen without the hitch is it compatible with the OEM hitch?
I have all these same questions. I really like the look of this bumper!

·
Registered
403 Posts
I was waiting for this- great news :D

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
looks sharp, cant wait to check it out! are the rear slots an option, something that can be changed based on what type of lights you want? certainly a feature I like about the current bumper is how I was able to pop my factory fogs in no issue for some backup lights

man I wish I lived closer to you guys, I would hit you up for sure for some fab work!

·
Registered
392 Posts
Question on the hitch again. Is it going to be class III rated? Hard to tell from the pics, but is there a place for the 4 pin connector to mount?

·
Registered
478 Posts
Very nice! Love the lines. Definitely have my eye on this one. Don't forget to put a little tab on there so we can secure our factory 4 pin connector easily. Looking forward to seeing what kind of accessories can be mounted, maybe a rotopax or a hi-lift, or traditional jerry can. Good stuff!

1 - 20 of 417 Posts