Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Whats up with ace I order front and rear bumpers. On dec 29 2011. Called last Thursday said they would go out that Friday and then got a e-mail saying they would have every body order shipped out buy this wed. Today Thursday Jan 12 I try to call the them they don't answer there phone. Let it ring 20 times. What poor customer service :( At lest they should have someone answer there phone or have a way of leaving a message.

·
..shall not be infringed!
4,666 Posts
They might be just a little busy making and shipping all the orders they are getting, including yours. They are just a small shop and their products are top quality, well designed, and at a spectacular price, IMO.

Give 'em a break! Adam is a great guy, probably just very busy... I got spectacular, personal customer service from them.

·
Registered
506 Posts
I would like to see half the people that complain about these things do what small MFG's like ACE do.

Its one thing to make a great product, another to handle the overwhelming orders of that great product from a huge market base.

-Not trying to offend anyone, but Impatience doesn't equal poor customer service. -

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
they posted on fb this morning a picture of like 100 boxes waiting to get picked up by ups, so i imagine they have been busy lately. but they certainly havnt gone under

·
Really liking the Jeep...
1,956 Posts
they posted on fb this morning a picture of like 100 boxes waiting to get picked up by ups, so i imagine they have been busy lately. but they certainly havnt gone under
Saw that on the FB this morning.
Ace isn't going anywhere but to the bank.

They are a small company and they make great product.
I hope this year is the best yet for them, actually.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes I can give them a break !!!!! but they should at least stay in contact with there customers so they don't have to call them !!!!!!! Or just send them a e- mail. Or pick up the phone how hard is that. After spending apox $ 1700. With them!! I should be concern if no one picks up the phone and they have my money wouldn't you be concern if you order something and the company doesn't answer their phone during business hours???? makes you worry are they still around. I hope they are still around because they make good things and they have my money too

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Yes I can give them a break !!!!! but they should at least stay in contact with there customers so they don't have to call them !!!!!!! Or just send them a e- mail. Or pick up the phone how hard is that. After spending apox $ 1700. With them!! I should be concern if no one picks up the phone and they have my money wouldn't you be concern if you order something and the company doesn't answer their phone during business hours???? makes you worry are they still around. I hope they are still around because they make good things and they have my money too

oh most definitely. shoot even if im only spending 50 bucks i like to be kept in the loop. i already made 2 calls to forum vendors today just checking for updates on purchases i had made 2 weeks ago, just because I had bought some back ordered stuff. And I would be upset if I didn't get a response (speaking of which, now I need to call rallylights because I never heard back from them, damn it!)

I just wanted to let you know they're alive and well :thumb:

·
Premium Member
12,478 Posts
Saw that on the FB this morning.
Ace isn't going anywhere but to the bank.
I hope they are still around because they make good things and they have my money too
Obviously still there. Patience, grasshopper. You'll love them again when you get your stuff. :thumb:

·
1,956 Posts
Obviously still there. Patience, grasshopper. You'll love them again when you get your stuff. :thumb:
Wisdom! :)

Everything will be great, especially when you step back and turn around that first time to check out the install! :thumb:

·
Premium Member
12,478 Posts
Wisdom! :)

Everything will be great, especially when you step back and turn around that first time to check out the install! :thumb:
Love doing that. :thumb: Like passing a beautiful woman...

·
Registered
364 Posts
So sorry guys for any confusion!!!! We were in the process of adding more phone lines and programming phone system and switched providers. we were down for about 24 hrs. Here are the new ace numbers

586-806-6641
586-806-6451

We had all intentions of this helping with customer service not hampering it. Feel free to give us a call. Thanks

Adam

·
Premium Member
12,478 Posts
Yup. That's called...blowing up a thread. :D

·
1,956 Posts
Awesome.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Ace rocks!

·
Registered
6,144 Posts
Maybe now, in fairness, it would be appropriate to edit the title to the thread?
Yes, please change it. I read the title and said 'OH CRAP!'

I have a set of rails on the way. I just checked tracking for my rails, should be here Tuesday! I can't wait!! :thumb:

Good that you are expanding instead of FAILING as the thread title suggests...

·
Registered
189 Posts
My rails shipped yesterday and will be here Monday. It took awhile because they were slammed with orders over the holiday. I was worried at first, but they are no fly-by-night company...they are the real deal and make OEM parts that come stock on your Jeep. It took 2 1/2 weeks for mine rather than the usual 1 week, and they apologized. No biggie.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts