Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
3,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well. I've been a disbeliever for quite a while. Until a buddy of ours came wheeling with us. And on this trail, I got a rare moment I have been asking and seeking about for the last year or two since these things came out. I can say, this is the first time I have seen someone actually use their Ace Rock Rails... And they actually held up.

See here:

Ace Rock Rails in use.... - YouTube

·
Premium Member
4,392 Posts
They look like they've held up really well! Lots of scratches but no real dents. Good video!

·
Registered
83 Posts
nice vid

·
Registered
61 Posts
Tks for sharing, I've got a set ordered.

·
Registered
109 Posts
i love mine - definitely take some abuse:

all that happened:

·
Registered
122 Posts
Well. I've been a disbeliever for quite a while. Until a buddy of ours came wheeling with us. And on this trail, I got a rare moment I have been asking and seeking about for the last year or two since these things came out. I can say, this is the first time I have seen someone actually use their Ace Rock Rails... And they actually held up.
Very nice! Thanks for the video.

·
Registered
6,147 Posts

See here:
Nice video D!

Yeah, I've had my Ace rails for almost a year now and have abused them many times. I've never done any structural damage, only scraped the finish. I remember one time bouncing 2-3 times on a rock and figured I had done some damage. Nope!

·
Banned
3,573 Posts

See here:

They can take a beating; exactly what I expect of a product made in America. I thought for sure I did a number on mine, but nope, just some scratches.

·
Really liking the Jeep...
1,956 Posts
Better to have 'em and not need 'em than to need 'em and not have 'em.

Just sayin'

·
Registered
191 Posts
I've seen quite a few sets get "used" for their intended purpose... Gotta say, they hold up a lot better than some of the "big names" in the industry...

·
Banned
3,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
its their product and suicideking should be the one getting the fame. that man is brave for using them on such a large boulder.

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
pluke the 2 said:

See here:

The owner of that Jk could get rid of that squeak if they brought the jeep in to a dealer and told them to replace the water pump (under warranty of course)

·
Banned
3,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i think his issue was that everytime he brought it to the dealer he couldn't recreate the noise...

thanks for that suggestion though, i thought it sounded like a belt. but i'll let him know you identified the sound.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
great video, but come on, thats putting them to use? thats barely a scratch! :whistling: Those suckers are heavy duty as hell, it will take more that a slow crawl over a rock to do any damage to them! :rofl:

·
Banned
3,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
lol, i'd be afraid to use them any harder than that... after all, they're bolt on.

it just took the full weight of a four door. and it moved a little bit...

and sneck, we aint as hardcore as you! ahole! ;)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts