Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I swapped from my Ace Rock Sliders to some N-Fabs so my fat friends and short wife can have a nice flat step to climb up on. I didn’t have any trouble getting in or out with the Ace rails but whatever, I like the N-Fabs too.
These sliders were installed on my Jeep for about 30,000 miles. I don’t live in the rust belt and they still look great even if they are dusty. There are two blemishes from where they lightly contact my factory Rubicon rock guards once tightened up but you can’t see any of that once installed.
These mount to the factory body-frame mount locations and install in about 15 minutes. About $475 new, I’m asking $200. I’d prefer local pickup but after a while I’ll start looking to ship to someone if they’re paying for it. IMG_9135.jpg
IMG_9136.jpg
IMG_9153.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have these on my LJ and they are rock solid and work great! $200 is a great deal for them. Somebody should snap them up. GLWS

They really are solid! Yeah I thought $200 was fair for what they charge new so we’ll see how it goes, thanks!

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
I would buy these but shipping to Michigan will probably be cost prohibitive.

·
Premium Member
881 Posts
Great deal for somebody. GLWS!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I would buy these but shipping to Michigan will probably be cost prohibitive.

Well if you give me a zip code I can figure it up and let you decide. I should get a FedEx employee discount but who knows what that will be. It may even be a price increase! Ha worth checking though

1 - 9 of 9 Posts