Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wow this thing is nice! I ordered it monday from jason at kraw offroad awesome person btw. it was shipped same day and it arrived today. here are some shitty pics. thanks:dance:

·
Registered
26,921 Posts
Yesssssssssssss! :)

·
Premium Member
3,646 Posts
Very nice, I think I'm gonna get a bench grinder when the time comes instead of a handheld grinder.

·
Registered
134 Posts
I think this is the best and most reasonably priced modification you can do to any Wrangler. It was the first thing I did to mine. I don't want ACE to know this, but I would pay $300 - $400 for these.

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
I received my Ace rails today as well; but, the grinder/sander requirement tripped me up, so I'll have to wait until Saturday to install them. :(

I came VERY close to running out to home depot to pick up that same Ryobi grinder and a socket extension, but then decided that I want a table disc/belt sander instead. Gonna shop for one tomorrow...

·
Registered
134 Posts
I received my Ace rails today as well; but, the grinder/sander requirement tripped me up, so I'll have to wait until Saturday to install them. :(

I came VERY close to running out to home depot to pick up that same Ryobi grinder and a socket extension, but then decided that I want a table disc/belt sander instead. Gonna shop for one tomorrow...
I don't have a grinder and didn't want to buy one. I went to my oil change place and asked them to grind the washers for me. They did that and went ahead an installed the rails for me. How much did they charge me? Just a pizza for their lunch.

·
Registered
26,921 Posts
I think this is the best and most reasonably priced modification you can do to any Wrangler. It was the first thing I did to mine. I don't want ACE to know this, but I would pay $300 - $400 for these.
They already know; I paid $300+ for mine. LOL

·
Super Moderator
23,782 Posts
They already know; I paid $300+ for mine. LOL
ditto $345 shipped for 4dr's. That was the best price I found shipped. tracking number says will be here monday.

·
Registered
343 Posts
No just a standard jk
Did you order from Jason at Krawl Offroad? He had mine drop shipped for a JK and they arrived in under a week.

Sitting in the garage since Wednesday, going on tonight. I may be the first to post Ace rails on commando green.

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
rfortune said:
Did you order from Jason at Krawl Offroad? He had mine drop shipped for a JK and they arrived in under a week.
Same here. Took half a week to get them from Jason... good stuff!

·
Registered
155 Posts
Yep, ordered from Jason. Not sure why mine has taken so long. I know everyone uses a grinder for the washer but will a dremil with a cutting wheel work?

1 - 20 of 52 Posts