Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

Addicted!

1K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  kjeeper10 
#1 ·
:thumb: OK, I am officially addicted to 2 things.

1st -- after a couple weeks with the "new to me" 98 Wrangler, I am addicted to the jeep! Love all the head turns when you drive by folks. Its not even got any mods on it! I cannot wait until I "mod it up"!!

2nd- Damn you all and this forum! I work midnights and I cannot stop going thru all the threads and find more and more things I want to now do to my Jeep. I didnt know I was going to have to get a 2nd mortgage after buying it! lol

Thank you, I just had to get that off my chest.

DL

#7 ·
Heroin might be cheaper though.....:rolleyes:

1st -- after a couple weeks with the "new to me" 98 Wrangler, I am addicted to the jeep! Love all the head turns when you drive by folks. Its not even got any mods on it! I cannot wait until I "mod it up"!!

2nd- Damn you all and this forum! I work midnights and I cannot stop going thru all the threads and find more and more things I want to now do to my Jeep. I didnt know I was going to have to get a 2nd mortgage after buying it! lol

DL
Join in man, been mainlining this forum since like august.

#5 ·
DlaF7577 said:

DL
x1000

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.