Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm Stacey and I'm a JEEPER! (forum says "HI, Stacey!)

Well, it started a few months ago when my then 15 yr old son said he wanted a jeep for his first vehicle. He had said this off on on for years. I thought he would change his mind to some little rice racer like his friends, but nope.....

He had been working and had saved some money so we started looking. after a ton of searching over several weeks, he found a '97 TJ 2.5L that he could afford (with a little help). And that was it... I was hooked. We worked on his a lot to freshen a few things and we searched this forum and fond a ton of great ideas. like, Para cord roll bar handles, plasti dipping almost everything plastic and a little motor tune up.... lots of fun together.

A couple weeks pass by and I saw a Red 2002 TJ and I couldn't help myself....I had to buy it!!! Now we both have one to mess around with..... looks like we will be needing a lot more info from this group..

Hope to see some of you fellow addicts on the trail sometime

Attachments

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the family. I'm thinking about opening a Jeep addiction rehab center! LOL
Which would turn into an offroad club ;)

·
Registered
178 Posts
Grats 2X!!! :)

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Welcome to becoming broke and not batting an eye about! Congrats and enjoy!
lol, my wife is already yelling about the new bikini top and seat covers..

and I like the idea of an offroad club, as long as we can drink a beer while we talk about our addiction :thumb:

·
Commercial Member
5,792 Posts
lol, my wife is already yelling about the new bikini top and seat covers..

and I like the idea of an offroad club, as long as we can drink a beer while we talk about our addiction :thumb:
I spent 13 years in Germany (the land of beer) beer is involved with everything I do. Lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts