Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm adding a 10x hard rock bumper to my 2015 Sahara. Will I need the vac pump relocation bracket? I know these bumpers are popular so I figured someone would know. Trying to have everything I need when it's time to install. Thanks!!

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
I never heard of somebody needing a relocation bracket for installing a 10A bumper before. Don't think you need 1, but I could be wrong

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
ive got a metalcloak relocation bracket, no tubing or hardware though. it was in use until i wanted to install my sPOD and then i had to move the vacuum pump again and used a different bracket from teraflex maybe?

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If you think you need it, let me know; I'm in Rockville, but will be in New Windsor tomorrow or Tuesday picking up my truck.
Just saw this. Sorry for the delay. I appreciate it but the winch will have to wait after dropping 1400 on the bumpers. Thanks for the offer.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks guys. Just didn't want to take off my old bumper only to have to put it back in because of something like that vac pump.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts