Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen a few wiring harnesses on amazon that have a wireless remote keyfob to turn on/off lights, but it got me thinking that maybe there might be one that can control multiple switches.

I'd like to add another lightbar and it would be really interesting to me if I could control all of my aux lights with one remote independently of each other.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah thats close, but I think that enables one to not run wires.

I'd like both the ability to use manual switches but also the ability to remote into each one on the same remote. I can achieve this by using multiple keyfob wiring harnesses with switches, but then id have multiple keyfobs.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
yeah thats close, but I think that enables one to not run wires.

I'd like both the ability to use manual switches but also the ability to remote into each one on the same remote. I can achieve this by using multiple keyfob wiring harnesses with switches, but then id have multiple keyfobs.

Its got four, back-lit, manual buttons. True, it uses an app on your cell phone for local-remote operation, instead of some proprietary keyfob, but I think that is a plus.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts